I dropped my truck off on tuesday morning at 8:00 a.m. (my appt time). 10 hours and 4 phones call later I still could not get anyone to return my call, give me an estimate, let me know if my truck would be ready, or if I needed to catch a ride home. I even spoke to the assistant service manager, Victor, who was overly aggressive to an dissatisfied customer.

Noon the next day (after I called them)they finally had an estimate. Unfortunately it was THREE times the cost of Metro Miami Ford's estimate. I called Metro Ford (great service, they guaranteed they would fix the problem for their estimated cost. I called Sam Galloway Ford, got grief from the Service Advisor that I wans't giving them the repair, even though I had them do some smaller jobs. He said that it would take a couple hours to fix the small jobs and ready the truck. That was 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday.

It's now 1:30 on Thursday. I still don't have my truck. Two and a half days to get an estimate, replace the rear window latch, and replace the tailgate latch. AWFUL, I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE.

Had an Experience with Sam Galloway Ford?

Comments