My "quick lube" at Galloway took one hour and 45 minutes.When I complained to the attendant he got the service manager who actually yelled at me and tried to make it seem that the time taken was somehow my fault.

Perhaps this was because I didn't buy the extras they offered when I first pulled in? Then, when I told him what I thought of his service, he told me I wouldn't get the promised free oil change because I had nothing good to say about Galloway. (I pointed out the label on my '08 Mercury read Scanlon, not Galloway and told him about the lies a Galloway salesperson told me when I was in the market for a new car.) Now I've got even less good to say. Galloway needs to learn that in this economy consumers have choices.

I won't be back.

I wish Scanlon still sold and service Mercs.

Review about: Sam Galloway Ford Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Sam Galloway Ford?

Comments

Vic sounds like a real personable fellow. I hope I never run into him.

The good thing is that someday this Victor *** will *** off the wrong redneck (plenty around Ft. Myers) and get his *** head bashed in. Karma is a wonderful thing.

Dallmeyer

If you are really Vic, which I doubt, you are as dumb as oil.Learn to spell.

No wonder you pretend to be a service manager, you're too *** to work on a car, let alone reply intelligently to a post.Learn the difference between here and hear, you ***.

SIR, WE DON'T NEED CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU.I'M VERY PLEASED TO HERE YOU WILL NOT BE BACK.

YOU CAN TAKE YOUR P.O.S.