Plain and simple they suck I bought a brand new 2015 Ford Edge that cost over $40,000 I bought the master Services agreement then everything else they had to offer now today my car breaks down I cannot drive it had to be towed to the garage they tell me that I can't get a loaner car till Monday because Enterprise has left for the day and that was at 1 p.m. I have a problem or the car dies on the road it just shuts down they tell me they won't even be able to look at it I have to leave it for three to four days in order to get in because they're booked solid this is a dangerous situation as the vehicle just shuts down while it's being driven so there's no power no engine no steering no brakes and they tell me they can't even look at it even though it's a life-threatening situation they will not look at the vehicle for three to five days and even then I'm told they likely will not be able to find the problem give me a break Ford can't figure out why their car shuts down while driving it on the highway I've never heard of such nonsense well I've driven a Ford lately and I'll never drive another one again I'm never buying another car from Sam Galloway or any Ford dealer they all suck. I gave them one star because it would not let me give them 0 Stars

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sam galloway ford car repair. Sam Galloway Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sam galloway ford car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sam Galloway Ford.

Comments