Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Your dealership in the most poorly run one I have ever encoutered in my 50 years of buying and maintaing automobile.I have a 2015 Mustang which has less the 36k plus a certified bumper to bumper warranty and they refuse to take care of warranty problem.

All I get is the runaround and passed off from service guy to service manager, to Ford Motor Company. I can promise you this, I have lots of friends and business associates in this area, and they will all learn of the poor business practices of Sam Galloway.

There are lots of other complaints listed here and I will post this website address for others to review.

P.S.DON'T BOTHER TO RESPOND, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sam galloway ford bumper warranty. Sam Galloway Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sam galloway ford bumper warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sam Galloway Ford.

Had an Experience with Sam Galloway Ford?

Comments